Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Silent Hunter Mods Forum

• December 22, 2014, 01:39:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SHMF has received generous help from some members during the past 5-6 years. And some of you have also been active in the forum posting about Silent Hunter games or about all other sorts of subjects.
Thank you all bow1 - YOU have made it worth having kept the forum alive for almost 6 years.

However, a lot of people have been ungrateful and insulting to the forum owner and moderators that the continuous life of the forum has been reconsidered.
A few has donated a ridiculous tiny little amount (5DKK) just to be part of the forum. Well, it's hardly worth it adding the donating names to the hall of fame, since most of that money was taken by PayPal (3,75DKK).
May I suggest that you reconsider your behaviour on the internet?
Nothing comes free of charge. This forum has had a cost of 2600DKK for 3 years, and for the last 3 years, I have had to pay about 70-80% myself. And I hardly come here anymore, because I was met with harsh language much of the time. So why bother continue?

I made this site, forum and hosting opportunity as a gesture to the Silent Hunter community, but only very few has really appreciated it, and well, I don't want to pay lots of money to feed trolls, leachers and lurkers, so when we reach January 25th 2015, there will be no more forum at this adress.
You have won, I'm going to pull the plug, and then you must go elsewhere to find mods.

And the mods only available here? Well, too bad, they will be taken down alongside the site and forum obviously. And they will remain only at our own harddrives.

Have a nice life, merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Regards,
Carotio

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Current version of JSGME  (Read 15046 times)

Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Carotio's Mod Site
Current version of JSGME
« on: October 27, 2012, 02:28:38 PM »

You can always find the latest version on JScones' own website

Since it seems that the site is down, then here is the 2.6 version of JSGME:
download1

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.329 seconds with 25 queries.